The Port of Calais
Leading French port for passengers, leading french port for Ro-ro, third-largest French port for freight.
- a regular work pace with 24/24, 7/7 services 364 days a year, frequent departures (up to 50 departures per day) and the guarantee that your goods will be delivered in the United Kingdom within the assigned deadlines;
- a security system that is constantly being strengthened and dedicated services to ensure the safe passage of passengers, drivers and freight;
- a transport logistics hub connected directly to the A16 and A26 motorways (secure warehouses and parking lots)
- some modal shift interconnected solutions rail / road / sea
an efficient border crossing for goods (freight) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Port of Boulogne-sur-Mer
The leading French fishing port and leading European centre for seafood products, Boulogne-sur-Mer brings together all the activities of the sector: from capture to processing, marketing and distribution of seafood products, and from training to research and development.
- a large capacity for refrigerated storage and packing of fresh and frozen products;
- efficient distribution logistics;
- a SIVEP (veterinary and phytosanitary inspection service) which operates controls and inspections of imported seafood cargoes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Given its geographic location, at the crossroads of the producer countries in Northern Europe and the consumer countries (France, Spain, Italy), Boulogne-sur-Mer provides access to French territory and the neighbouring countries in less than 24 hours.