Discover the port and the Opal Coast
Visit to ports of Boulogne sur Mer and Calais
The Boulogne-sur-Mer and Calais facilities can be visited on certain conditions.
- To visit the Boulogne-sur-Mer facility: a partnership has been established between the tourist office of Boulogne-sur-Mer Opal Coast and Boulogne Calais Port. The visits are organized by our partner.
Parvis de Nausicaä - Boulevard Sainte-Beuve
BP 187 - 62203 Boulogne sur Mer cedex
+33 (0)3 21 10 88 10
To visit the Calais facility: in accordance with the ISPS code relating to port security, the Calais facility cannot be opened to the general public for visits.
For any information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Destination Opale Coast
The Opal Coast is located between the Belgian coast and the Bay of Somme, opposite the cliffs of South-East England bordering the Channel and the North Sea.
Come and enjoy a break on the Opal Coast… There you will discover extraordinary views and a rich and unique heritage. Furthermore, numerous activities are proposed to you for young and old, families and groups of friends.
- Office de tourisme de Boulogne sur Mer Côte d’Opale
- Ville de Boulogne sur Mer
- Office de tourisme de Calais Côte d’Opale
- Ville de Calais
- A handy site to help you organize your stay Norhern France: www.french-weekendbreaks.co.uk